Sunday, September 20, 2009

Practically Perfect in Every Way

I took part of last week and all of this week off to work out "the mess that is inside". Thursday was day 1 and I spent time writing and crying all of which was very productive. Around 1:30 I got a call that Kid was sick and the vet had been called. They thought it was probably colic. I got dressed and headed toward the barn. I cried some more during the drive over but kept repeating that Kid was "...useful, harmless, and indestructible" and was God's idea. By the time I arrived, fear was gone and had been replaced by peace and gratitude. God and his Love was with Kid and everyone involved that day.

I ended up spending the night at the barn even though I really didn't need to. It was so peaceful and I got to see what horses and cows do at night...nothing.

Thanks be to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment