Saturday, November 20, 2010

Why I Fell Off Rupert

After my visit to the cardiologist, we determined I fell off Rupert because I blacked-out due to low blood pressure. Go figure. Medication has been changed and hopefully problem solved. We will now venture forth!

I was checking my list of stuff to work on with Kid and we can now knock "riding like a car with frame damage" off the list. It looks like I've been hitting him with my spurs causing him to do exactly what I unknowingly ask him to do.

Today on http://wildponybeast.blogspot.com/, it has been decided to put Denali down. I have been following this blog for a long time now and even though I don't know the writer, my heart aches for her.

1 comment:

  1. Hope the medication adjustment is just what you needed and there will be no more health issues.

    It really sucks about Denali. I feel for anyone who has to make such a decision.

    ReplyDelete