Sunday, November 28, 2010

Trail Ride!

Kid and I went on a trail ride with people from our barn and had a great time. Kid and Mr. Butters wanted to head back to the barn right off the bat, but we just circled them 2 or 3 times and headed for the bridge. Both crossed with no problem.

The wind was really gusting which spooks Kid a little but he soon got over it. Every time the horse behind him moved to his left or right, Kid would pin his hears and try to turn around which resulted in me kicking him and saying "quit it!" in my best displeased-mommy voice.

We rode for about an hour which was about all my butt could stand. While we were waiting for the gate to the bridge to be closed, Kid through a fit complete with head tossing which drives me nuts. Our next thing to work on is standing patiently.

No comments:

Post a Comment