Sunday, December 26, 2010

Change in Attitude

Christmas afternoon, Steven and I went out to the barn to watch Rupert get set free after his dinner (didn't happen since it was still to muddy for the ass kicking to safely take place) and were waiting in the truck until Christina came. Kid was across the parking area over by the 4 horses of the apocalypse and actually recognized my truck! He walked all the way over to my driver's side window and stuck his face in when I rolled the window down. I was soooo happy. If I arrive and he is in his paddock, he comes over to the side nearest my truck and waits. This is such a far cry from the horse that was trying to run me down this time last year.

Rupert has been calling for Kid when he goes out after meals. I think they really missed each other. The mud should be mostly gone and Rupert can safely go out with the other horses today - I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment